Popular posts from this blog
Lighthouse Angles
Eye Level In this shot, you can see the vertical lines from the bricks and a bit of diagonal lines from the rain. Long Shot There is some repetition going on in the rain that makes you eye bounce from one droplet to another. Medium Shot There are horizontal lines from the lighthouse and on the land. There is also c urved lines on the walkway of the lighthouse. Close Up Shot You can see vertical lines in the light area of the lighthouse where the pillars come down. Over The Shoulder Shot There is a diagonal line from the light shine of the lighthouse. Point Of View Shot There is a bit of repetition on the mountain that makes your eye bounce from each mountain peak. Bird's Eye Shot Formal balance because everything around looks almost the same, and diagonal lines from the halo light. Worm's Eye Shot There are vertical lines from the rain. Extreme Close Up Shot Vertical lines from the pil...
Final Pendulum Animation
For this animation, I used informal balance in the background of the scene to give it some visual weight, and formal balance on the swing set to draw attention to it. I also used a low angle shot at the beginning of the animation to emphasize the height of the swings. I think that using these techniques worked out really well because it made the outcome of the video look better. During the animation process, the only difficulty that I had was rendering out the animation in blender, because it kept rendering a video that I previously did. I found out that the issue was I did not have the correct folder selected for the renders to output into. Other than that, I think everything else was a success. To improve this animation, I would rework on editing the camera movements because it appears to be a bit choppy to me.
Comments
Post a Comment